Hello Chapter House residents, presidents and House Corporation/Advisors of Penn-operated chapter homes,
These guides provide essential info for Chapter House Living this spring. Attachments:
1. 1-page Welcome and Reference Letter to print for your bedroom with safety tips, contact info, and the maintenance request link.
2. Overview of COVID-Living Guidelines for chapter homes this semester.
3. Comprehensive Living Guide which outlines 10 steps to Move-In (pg. 3) and a variety of topics for your entire time living in the house.
a. Reminder you will sign-out your key at the Chapter House and Penn Moving Carts will not be available. Follow all COVID moving and testing procedures.
Please reference previous housing-related communications on the OFSL Chapter Housing Website.
Sections of the Spring 2021 comprehensive Guide to Chapter Housing (attachment 3) include:
• Addresses and Contact Info
• Questions and Important Documents
• Step-by-Step Instructions for January 2021 Move-In
• Maintenance Requests – Additional Info
• Early Move-In Request & Procedures
• Trash and Furniture Disposal (with picture examples)
• Furniture and Storage (with picture examples)
• Fees & Damage Costs
• Occupancy Changes & Room Switches
• PennCard and Swipe Access
• Chapter Meal Plans
• Deliveries and Packages
• Life Safety Equipment & Violations
• Room Alterations and Damages
• Security Deposits
• Guest and Social Events
• Safety Tips and Prohibited Items
• Parking Guidelines During January Move-In
• Weather Advisory
• Move-Out and Occupancy Dates: Spring 2021 Semester
Please keep your House Manager updated about your arrival and move-in, and we look forward to this semester!
The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
University of Pennsylvania
3933 Walnut Street | Philadelphia, PA 19104 (6136)
Tel (215) 898-5264 | Fax (215) 573-6752 | email@example.com | @penngreeks